B2 will be here before we know it and there are still lots of things that we need to do to be ready for his arrival. One of these is pulling out the stuff we used with Brooke from storage (like the BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original, Black, Cotton, bouncy seat, Graco DuetSoothe Swing with Rocker, Winslet, Safety 1st Satellite Premier Play Yard – Kensingtonwith the changing table and storage), and getting a few new things!
Here is my ‘need vs. want’ list for B2. I don’t think it’s too bad…
1. Stork Craft Sheffield Fixed Side Convertible Crib, Gray – we need a crib for B2. I like this one a lot. So, done 🙂
2. Bear and Elk Baby Quilt by FernLeslieBaby or Baby Boy Quilt by CoolSpool – We got Brooke a handmade quilt when she was born and I plan to do the same for B2…just need to pick which one I like best!
3. Sealy Baby Firm Rest Crib Mattress
– Obviously need a crib mattress. This is the same one we got for Brooke and we haven’t had any issues with it.
4. American Baby Company 100% Cotton Value Jersey Knit Crib Sheet, Ecru
– Brooke is still in her crib and using the sheets we got for her, so we just need a few new ones for the new dude in town.
5. Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
– we already use this camera as Brooke’s video monitor, so I plan on getting a second camera and hopefully be able to watch them both on the same screen
6.Streamline Squirrel Nightlight, 3.5″ [Baby Product]
– because how cute is this?! There is an elephant one I would like to get for Brooke too…
7. Wubbanub Owl
– Looove the wubbanub. I honestly don’t care which one we get for him, but he will have a couple of them. When they fall (and they WILL fall), they don’t bounce around and roll underneath things, they are easy to find in the dark, and they are cute and snuggly. THE BEST.
8. BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange
– this is a selfish want. We have the single BOB and use it All. The. Time. It is the only stroller we have ever had (minus an umbrella stroller that we used once in the airport) and only one we’ve ever needed. I don’t imagine we’ll need a double until the springtime, but still…on the want list!
9. 4Moms mamaRoo Plush Infant Seat – Silver
– Another selfish want, since we already have a swing, but the one we have is big, bulky, and clicks (which drives me NUTS). I’ve heard amazing things about the mamaroo and it’s ability to soothe little ones. It’s not terribly cheap, but I hear it is worth it…
10. Carter’s Baby Boys Footed Fleece Sleeper
– Snaps are for the birds, y’all. For real. Even for Brooke. Zippers are the way to go. Trust me on this. No one likes holding down a squirmy baby (or toddler for that matter) to get snaps lined up and snapped and ugh, just no. Zippers. All the way.
*this post contains affiliate links – thank you so much for your support!!
Linked up with Amanda at Running With Spoons!