I hope every has had a wonderful week! And TGIF, right?? In an effort to keep some interesting content on the blog while I am still recovering and just not doing a whole lot, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that happened this week, and BOY (heh) was it a BIG week!!
1. First and foremost – these two. I never knew how much room my heart had to love two little people so much…it is amazing…Brooke is really starting to love her little brother – she calls him ‘Hendy’ – and wants to hug on him and give him kisses all the time, and I just love it so much.
2. If I thought it was amazing to have my heart expand so much with my own babies, it shocked me even further to know how much I could love a little boy I haven’t met yet – my sister and brother-in-laws son, Connor, who was born on February 10th. My heart swelled yet again when I saw his picture, and when I met him via FaceTime. I can only imagine how I will feel when I meet him in person in a few weeks!
3. AND THEN. My best friend Melissa and her husband had their sweet baby boy ALSO on February 10th. We are so incredibly lucky to be Godparents to this sweetheart, and yet again, my heart began overflowing when we got to meet him. The amount of love I have for this boy and his parents is infinite!
Isaac and Henry – already best friends!
4. Of course – this little boy. He is just amazing and sweet and loves to cuddle. His bright eyes make me so happy. I kiss all over him all day long…I’m sure one day he’ll make me stop, so I’m doing it while I can!
5. This dude has been a little bit neglected on the blog – he got to get out of the house yesterday to go to daycare and he was SO happy when I picked him up. I know this new kiddo has thrown a wrench in his difficult little doggy life (hah) but he’ll come around soon 🙂
6. This is a random one, but whoever introduced me to peanut butter stuffed dates – THANK YOU! These things have been rocking my world lately…sweet and just delicious!!
7. This is from last week, but I got the Isley Brothers Choosy Mother at Burger Bach and YUM. I’m so glad to be able to indulge in this stuff again 🙂 (the fries and dips at Burger Bach were
How was your week?? Any new babies in your lives?