First things first
I’m the realist, I recently was accepted to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador. This group of ladies is all dedicated to fitness, life, living, and fun, and I’m honored to have been chosen to be a part of that awesome group!
Second – I was nominated for a Liebster award by HealthBeAHippie! She is also a Sweat Pink Ambassador and has such an awesome outlook on life. Check her out!
So what is a Liebster Award? The award is given to support & recognize up & coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” has German origins & is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, & welcome.
So, here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
Here are my questions:
Some Facts About Me:
Bloggers – if you choose to accept the Liebster Award, here are your questions!
2. What is your favorite way to wind down?
3. What is one of your pet peeves?
4. Summer, Spring, Winter, or Fall?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. What is your favorite beverage?
7. Something you never leave home without?
8. Do you have a lucky charm? What is it?
9. What is your favorite day of the year?
10. What is on thing that inspires you?
11. What is one goal you hope to achieve in the next year?