October 24, 2012
I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow.
Tomorrow we get visual proof of a baby (or 2, or 3…) I don’t know about the triplets (although the dreams I’ve been having have all included 3 babies which is crazy) but I wouldn’t be surprised if there were 2 squirming around in there. I have my list of questions (some obvious, some not so obvious):
- How many are there?
- When is my due date? (I’ve calculated June 3rdbut maybe I’m early or late?)
- What exercises should I do?
- Can I run in this half marathon in 3 weeks?
- How much weight should I gain?
- What signs should I look for that something might be wrong?
- What do I do if I think something is wrong?
- What shouldn’t I eat or drink?
- What will typical appointments be like?
- How many ultrasounds/sonograms will we get? (I’m greedy, I want a lot.)
- What tests do you recommend?
- Can I sleep on my back?
- What’s with the back pain/hip pain/cramping?
- When can we find out the sex? (hoping for before Christmas!)
- Am I safe to travel?
- What activities should I avoid?
- What about hot tubs/ice baths? (for if I can run the half marathon)
That’s what I’ve got for now. I will run these by Robert tonight and see if he has any questions. He’ll be going with me tomorrow so he can ask whatever he feels like (as long as he isn’t passed out from watching the first ultrasound, hah!)
I hope today FLIES by and I sleep soundly until the morning, although I’m sure I’ll be a ball of nerves. I get teary just thinking about the ultrasound (although I’m not typically a crier) and seeing our little Bracks, or 2 Bracks, or 3 Bracks (okay, lets not get carried away….)